Jun 19, 2012

Bad Jack is back

The dark brother was covered in red clothes and was running to complete the circle. He had the potions and the signs , the Master shall be summoned ! The world will live another glorious day ! He entered his room , opened the bottle of beer , drank it like it was no tomorrow, snorted the fairy dust , and relaxed . 3 21 And Kaboom... Jack was summoned ! Welcome back to this shitty as blog people of the internets first of all I will surely want to kiss you all inspite your age sex religion or location , because you , you inglorious basterds , you are the reason I still write this shitty posts , somehow I feel the need to slap your tits once in a while , somehow I feel the need to say : man the fuck up you silly ass clown , it is time for glory not tears ! Tears are for pussies , that's even more fucked up, I had many pussies but non was crying .. almost all of them had a passion for food and sleeping on top of me..although one had some serious drug habits and was a drug dealer , the Petas Cartel ... this is a fuckin' picture of him all high and shit : That tomcat was fuckin' dangerous once I tried to give him a bath , next mornin' I woke up with a horse head under my sheets . Ok now let's be painfully serious , I just put an end to my nicotine addiction , because fuck that THC is better . In other news my ass reports that it still doesn't want to give a shit about your sorry ass opinion about me , I rull' so fuck the Universe if you say something that is contrary of what I just said . Also .. peace love and some motherfuckin' butterflies and icecream ! Ok .. now I will go to drink the rest of my beer commenting on my "friends" crapbook pages .. I will be serious and sincere .. so prepare yourself the shitstorm approaches ..

No comments:

Post a Comment