Dec 21, 2012

Happy New Year !

Hello folks , long time no see and as I was expecting I guess nobody is around here anymore. I strongly hope you aren't dead already.. I tried to warn you about the Mayan Calendar.. I am pretty much safe because right beside me is one of the last few working Mayans working at a new Calendar ending in 6969 ..don't ask questions .. just wanted to be a nice round number . Well I am still here as you may have already observed , I am well and pretty happy, I still strongly believe in the fact that you as an individual must do whatever makes you happy but without affecting others in a bad way . We are mere mortals, and all in one perishable beings , our time is short and we must find a way to make our staying worth . A New Year comes , probably I won't have the time to write another post ( because mr Hugh Hefner just gave me an sms telling me that he wants his favorite PlayBoy bunnies back ) and also because I am pretty much busy with making myself and my girlfriend happy at this moment . Your truly one and only mr. Jack Crowley aka Jack aka that guy I used to love to hate . Happy New Year !

2 comments:

  1. Don't mess up this time! L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't mess up when we go with the flow.. it's just natural for things to brake, it's the beauty of sorrow

      Delete