May 7, 2015

Not dead..

Meh.. here I am once again, maybe for the last time . I don't know why but I think that being close to 30 ( I am talking about years you silly goose ) kinda makes me nostalgic, old, somehow retarded ..
I am constantly thinking how to improve myself but frankly speaking I don't do to much to ascend to higher plains of existence... I am just the same old asshole waiting to make fun of you, poking you with a stick when you are down and so on ..
Maybe it's time to think about having kids, staying with the girl I love for the rest of my life ..maybe..
I hear his voice deep inside of me, Jack is not really dead nor gone.. he's still roaming my mind from time to time, making me do some utterly stupid shit like trying to feel sorry for some things I did in the past just to commit more ..
I am rambling again.. sorry .. I will go now . Just take care of yourselves have fun and smile.. I guess the best things you can do in this life is to smile and be yourself .


No comments:

Post a Comment