Sep 30, 2016

I haven't even started

I haven't even started

Hello there my dear reader, my old and only friend, it seems that we must meet again.
How are you dude ? How do you feel today, while you are reading this ? I really do care to know, I found that although I am nothing more than a social chameleon, I do care about some people. Some old forgotten friends, it's a shame I know that we broke apart so much, I can't remember when I wrote something her, I don't like to brag about myself anymore, it seems that whatever I do my path is already laid.. So I quit my job and just stood home for some time, I studied a little, I meditate about what the fuck makes me happy, what do I want ? Money ? Women ? Fame ? And than, somehow, I knew ...  I am self sufficient, I don't need money..eventually I'll end up tree feet under and all the money in the world won't mean a thing, I don't want women... heck is hard enough with one, why the fuck would I like to fuck my life even more ?! And when it comes to fame.. I am to small that Illuminati would want me to sing alongside Miley Cyrus ..and sell my soul to the Devil. 

Well ..enough with my rambling.. I just wanted to say " Hi " .. be good have fun and do what makes you happy, the only thing it matters is for you to be happy, don't forget, you are the center of your own universe.. so don't be a fuckin' black hole.. shine you crazy diamond !


No comments:

Post a Comment